CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 28, 2014

I'm BAAAAAAACK!

Good evening all of you wonderful people out their in the blogging world.  I'm just stopping in really quick to let you know that I am still ALIVE and have not forgotten about you!  :)

This past school year was a bit on the whirlwind side and I just needed some time away from additional projects/responsibilities.  I focused on getting through the school year and spending time with my family to help maintain my sanity and to limit the amounts of stress that were piled on at points.

I have some MAJOR news for you all!  I am moving to a new grade level this coming Fall!  I will be teaching K4 for the first time EVER!  We call it K4 here in Milwaukee, but I know it is called PreK or Transitional K in other states/areas.  In all honesty, I was a bit nervous and did not really know what I had gotten myself into.  Now that I have had the Summer to wrap my head around this, I'm super, duper excited. 

With this grade level change, I have been looking at the very basics and have created some new materials.  My focuses for this year will be keeping things very constant to allow for ample amounts of practice and lots of hands on.  I have also been creating things that cater more towards the interests of boys.  I want to "hook" them right away so school is something that they LOVE!

Please, be patient with me while I get back into the swing of things!  I promise you that big things are coming...lots of ideas, creations, and FREEBIES!

If you are on Facebook, make sure to stop by and like my page.  I plan on posting things on there often as well.  (HINT...HINT)

~Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment