CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Why is it that breaks never feel like breaks?!?

I am hoping that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with delicious food and great family time.  Mine was nice but went by way too quickly.  It feels like I just left school and was looking forward to some relaxation time.  However, the reality of it is that it's really already Saturday night and I have more things on my to do list than I have hours to complete them in!  OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH NNNNNNOOOOO!

I have decided that my theme from now until our winter break will be gingerbread men.  I have been bouncing back and forth between all of the units I have purchased on TPT and trying to plan out what to do and when.  It currently looks like a paper explosion in my living room.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I will get some pictures up towards the end of next week.  I haven't tried doing that yet on here so it might take a bit of trial and error.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment