CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Holly Bloggy Gift Exchange!




I am sorry that this post is a bit delayed.  My little man thought running a fever and getting a terrible cough and runny nose on Christmas Eve was a great idea!  When I say running a fever, I mean 103.9 spike on the drive to the doctor's office!  We have since managed to get the fever under control, found out he just has a nasty cold, and it just has to run its course.  I hate seeing him so under the weather and hearing "OUCHIE" every single time he coughs or sneezes.  Anyways, to the real reason for this post...


I decided this year to participate in the Holly Bloggy Gift Exchange.  I'm new to the teacher blogger world and what better way to kick off this adventure than being part of a gift exchange with fellow bloggers.  Let me tell you, IT WAS A BLAST!  I'm already looking forward to the next one.  :) 

I had the pleasure of sharing a "few of my favorite things" with Michelle King at Miss King's Enchanted Kingdom.  Let me be honest for a second here, I wasn't entirely sure what I was going to get a fellow teacher that she wouldn't already have.  After much brainstorming, I came up with a few things that I had a feeling she would love. 


In the above picture, you will see a wooden letter K (for King) that I painted in blue, which is one of her favorite colors and accented with a green polka dotted ribbon.  I have become addicted to polka dot ribbon this year so I figured it was a nice touch.  If you haven't noticed, I LOVE owls, so I had to throw in a holiday owl decoration.  The little reindeer bag is filled with flat stones, which I use for sounding out words.  Best things EVER!!!

I, unfortunately, did not take a picture of the wonderful gifts that I received from Tamera Wilson at My Heart Belongs in First Grade.  She sent me an owl cup, some delicious peppermint white chocolate, a Christmas cd, some super comfy socks, and my kiddos favorite part,
                                                       
Make sure to check out these two wonderful girls' blogs.  They have some super awesome ideas!

Thanks for reading through this long post,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment