CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 31, 2012

Yet Another Resolution Linky Party!

With the new year quickly approaching, I decided it was time to create yet another resolution.  This time the resolution will fall into the fitness area of life.  I am linking up with Mrs. Wills Kindergarten for this one.



So here it goes...

Before I had my wonderful son two years ago, I was super into walking.  I don't just mean a walk around the block or power walk through the mall, but I mean put on the headphones and hustle for an hour at a time.  I was doing this pretty much every day and I cannot even begin to tell you how wonderful I felt.  It was the first time that I was sticking to the weight I wanted to be at and I was managing my stress levels really well.  Nothing beats a stressful day like a good walk! :)  With that said, I really want to get back in that groove again.  Don't get me wrong, I get plenty of exercise chasing around a two year old, but that is part of being a mom.  I want to do this walk part because it is something for me.  To kind of reclaim a bit of "me" back since I don't come first anymore.


~Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment