CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 2, 2013

Gearing Up for Winter!?!

As I have mentioned in previous posts, my little owls cannot get enough of "BANG!" like games.  Whenever we have a few spare minutes or just need to take a bit of break, I will pull out one of our many versions of this game and play.

Keeping this in mind, I quickly put together the following to work on our sight words and to keep with a snow-like theme.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Melting-Over-Sight-Words-1004182
 
I have included two different sized sets of sight word cards, number word cards, and color word cards.  I also offered another suggestion for use in a pocket chart.  There are also two different recording pages to hold your littles accountable if this is placed in a workstation.  Those pages also work for simple writing practice as well!  Best part- easy to prep, loads of engagement, and FUN!
 
Click the picture above to take a look at this product in my TPT store.  This is on sale for 20% off, along with everything in my store, through tomorrow.  If you are taking advantage of the big TPT sale, remember to use the code CYBER at checkout to save even more.
 
 
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Erin-Anderson-5278
 
Enjoy!
~Erin


1 comment: