CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 8, 2014

Five for Friday- August 8, 2014

Happy Friday All!  I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching today to share with you five things from my week. 
 

 

 

http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/2014/08/five-for-friday-linky-party-august-8th.html
Click the button to look at what other teacher bloggers have been up to!
 
 
First up is a snapshot of my ever growing pile of welcome letters that are getting printed and sorted to hand out at our K4/K5 orientation next week.  I'm looking forward to meeting all my new little owls and starting this new journey of K4/PreK/TK.
 
I had to make a run to Party City last night to pick up a few tablecloths for bulletin board backgrounds.  Seriously if you have not tried using vinyl tablecloths for your bulletin boards, I strongly suggest giving it a try this year!  I LOVE IT!  Anywho, whenever I go to a store I tend to wander the aisles aimlessly looking at what I could use for the classroom.  These little guys caught my eye.  The possibilities are ENDLESS!  They are Superhero finger puppets!
 
Continuing with color activities, I put together this very basic roll and cover page.  In years past, roll and cover activities have been a huge hit, so I'm planning on keeping them as a year long thing.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByJSAT7sztfvMkptbUtlYmVIVkE/edit?usp=sharing
Here is the action shot...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByJSAT7sztfvMkptbUtlYmVIVkE/edit?usp=sharing
If you would like a copy of the above pages, just click on either of the pictures and download! 
 
Unfortunately, I do not have a picture for this one, but I will tell you to keep your eyes peeled for the big classroom reveal in the upcoming weeks.  I was able to get into my room today and WOW! did that room need some serious TLC!
 
Completely not school related, I am trying really hard to use as much of these last days of summer as possible to spend time with the family.  We took the little man to his first Brewers games yesterday.  He thought it was AWESOME!
Sorry for the picture of a picture.  My phone was being all sorts of stubborn and didn't want to let me send it via an email.  :(
 
 
Erin
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Looks like a productive week! I have never tried table covers for my bulletin boards, but I do like to use fabric. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've heard of using fabric but haven't tried it. Something to remember for next year. I love using the table covers because they last all year!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the Roll & Cover freebie! Kids always enjoy using a dice so I'm sure this year's class will have fun with it! Can't wait to see pics of your room!

    Learning at the Teacher Table

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I hope that your kiddos enjoy the roll and cover activity!

      Delete
  3. I love using tablecloths as my 'paper' for my bulletin boards! I love that is does not fade, like paper. Hope you come and join our Kindergarten Teachers who Blog FB group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/560603550667520/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trik Menang Bermain Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online Yang Jarang Diketahui Klik Di Sini

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam
    https://bvsateayam.blogspot.com/2018/12/metode-bikin-pisau-taji-buat-ayam.html/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dapatkan keseruan dengan deposit minimal 10ribu di Donaco Poker...Menangkan bonus jackpot hingga puluhan juta rupiah tanpa ribet...

    Ikuti Promo Menarik Setiap Bulannya dari Donaco Poker...Dapatkan Bonus Chip Setiap Hari....

    Gunakan OVO pay untuk memudahkan dan mempercepat proses deposit anda!!

    Ayo segera bergabung dan dapatkan tips-tips menang dari kami
    Tips Jitu Poker

    Cara Daftar Donaco Poker

    Dapatkan Juga Bonus Dari Donaco Poker...
    - Bonus Deposit 15% New Member Weekend.
    - Bonus Deposit 10% Next Deposit Weekend.
    - BONUS DEPOSIT HARIAN 5%
    - BONUS ROLLINGAN MINGGUAN 0.5%
    - BONUS KEJUTAN LAINNYA

    Hubungi Kami Secepatnya Di :
    YM : Cs.Donacopoker
    BBM : DONACOPOKER
    LINE : Donaco.poker
    WHATSAPP : +6281333555662
    WECHAT : Donacopoker

    ReplyDelete