1. PALS assessing- This was the third time my little owls had to take this test this year. I am so proud of their scores! Their scores showed just how hard they have been working this year and I could not be happier.
2. Stories- My owls have really been battling writing this year. This pile of stories is evidence that all that struggling has made off. The owls are writing stories and not just one or two sentence stories but one or two page stories. I wish I could have bottled up their happiness when they handed these in! :)
3. Plants- We started our plant unit this week. Here is our bulletin board display of our plant part projects. This idea came from here. (Unfortunately, I could not find the original creator of this project. It just bounced me from person to person who had pinned it.)
4. Mother's Day- We made these adorable handprints with sponged hearts inside for our moms. We then added a little piece of writing. The owls were so excited to take them home.
5. Spring program- I do not have any pictures to show of the program. We made little frog silly hats to wear for our performace and the owls loved every second of singing in front of everyone. It was the perfect way to end a week of hard work.