CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Something New, Something Free, and Lots of Sale!

Sorry for the lack of posting this week!  I was at a three day workshop on our Wisconsin Model Early Learning Standards and the Mr. decided to break his elbow and cut his hand open last weekend, so my "me" time has been limited.  :)

I did manage to squeeze a little time in to post a new item and a freebie to my TpT store.

Click on the picture to take a look at some of the previews of what is included.  I'm really looking forward to using this in my classroom.  My owls last year loved roll and write workstations!
 
 
By now I'm sure you have all figured out that I am slightly obsessed with owls.  I could teach with owls all day long.  :)  I will be honest and tell you that the idea behind this game is nothing new.  I added owl clipart to add my own personal touch.  It is a super way to get the owls practicing letter recognition in a whole group setting or even to help fill in those seconds/minutes of downtime we have at bathroom breaks.  Click on the picture to download your own!  Feedback and comments are appreciated. 
 
 
Thank you Kimberly Ann from Live, Laugh, I Love Kindergarten for the adorable button.  She is hosting a linky for all who are participating in the sale.  Head over to look at all the wonderful stores/bloggers who are getting you ready for BTS.  :)
 
As you all probably already know, TpT is having its big BTS sale starting tomorrow!  I am so looking forward to this sale.  I have a wishlist full of items that I have been itching to get.  My store will be on sale as well during this time.  Please take a look around and grab yourself some great BTS items.  Click on the picture to view my entire store.
 
If you take advantage of this great sale, don't forget to enter the code BTS13 at the check out for additional savings!
 
 
Have fun shopping!
 
~Erin


 

No comments:

Post a Comment