CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 27, 2013

A reminder and an update

Hi all!  I am currently enjoying the quiet that is known as nap time at my house.  My little man had so much fun playing at a friend's house today that he tuckered himself out.  Extra long nap means mommy gets some time to work.  :)

First, I want to remind you all that my 100 follower giveaway is still going on.  You have until this Saturday, June 29 to enter.  Click here to go to the original post for the details.  There are some amazing products in this giveaway, so you won't want to miss it!

 
Second, I am super excited to let you know that I have updated one of my first products I posted onto TPT.  I have been on such a math kick lately, I found it only fitting to improve upon a pack that my little owls adored last year.  If you are looking for something to get your boys excited about addition, this is the pack for you.  It has lots of super hero action that no boy can resist.  Click the picture to see it over on TPT! 
 
 
 
Yay!  It's almost the weekend.  What do you have planned for the weekend?
 
~Erin

 

No comments:

Post a Comment