CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 21, 2013

Five for Friday- Summer Vacation Style!

This was my official first full week of SUMMER BREAK!!!!  I'm pretty content with the pace at which summer is going right now.  I've gotten some cuddle/nap time in and had a couple little man adventures thus far. 

I'm going to link up with Doodle Bug's Teaching today, to share with you my five random moments from this week.



1.  I finally am getting around to doing some professional reading.  I tend to buy books with every intention of reading them and then I get completely side tracked.  Not this summer!  I have already finished Debbie Diller's Literacy Work Stations and am in the process of reading Jessica F. Shumway's Number Sense Routines.  I'm actually participating in a book study about this book.  Click here and here to read about chapter 1 and 2.

Click on the book covers to head over to amazon to take a better look at what these books are about.

 
 
2.  I have reached over 100 followers and am having a GIVEAWAY to celebrate the milestone.  Please click here for the details.  The giveaway will end next Saturday, June 29.
 
 
 
3.  I've spent this whole week with my little man.  We went to the park and wading pool on Wednesdy.  This momma got a nice sunburn!  We went to the zoo yesterday.  Here is a picture of him on the choo choo making his infamous silly face.
 

 
 
 
4.  I was able to do a little creating this week as well.  Please make sure to stop by my TPT store and check out my new creations.  Hint- dot plates got a little makeover!
 
 
 
5.  Now this last one doesn't fit into something that has happened this week but it is definitely something I am looking forward to.  The I Teach K! conference in Las Vegas is less than a month away.  Last year, some fabulous bloggers worked together to host a blogger meet up.  It was amazing!  Since it was such a hit, Rachelle from What the Teacher Wants is organizing another one this year.  If you are planning on attending the conference, please click on the picture below and look at the details for this event.  You won't want to miss it!!

 
button made by Lindsey Erickson (The Teacher Wife)
 
Enjoy your weekend!
 
~Erin 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Nicki! It was a pleasant surprise! :)

      Delete
  2. Erin,
    I LOVE your blog. I love birds as it is, so the owls are just too adorable! Your little guy is cute as ever too! I know you are so happy to be spending time with him! Enjoy your summer! I'm your newest follower! :)
    Natalie
    www.thepolkadottedchirp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on 100 - now it's 111! I'm a new follower...do you also have Bloglovin to follow?
    :-)
    Whimsy Workshop 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I do have Bloglovin' all set up. If you go back a post or two, you can click the link. I just haven't had a chance to get it into my sidebar yet. Should probably do that now. :)

      Delete