CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Wishlisted TPT Item Linky!

I'm going to post a second time today.  My little man is happily playing in the living room with the tools that mommy found in her school totes, which had been packed away from my first year teaching.  YIKES!  That was a cry for some serious organization and purging that needs to be done in this house of mine.  :)

I had been seeing these cute buttons all over my blogger feeds and thought it would be fun to link up.  So follow me and click on the button to head over to Classroom Confections blog to see all the greatness that awaits.

 
 
I am relatively new to the whole TPT scene, so I have a limited number of products listed in my store.  Don't worry though, my creative spark has ignited and I have a list of items to work on.  Make sure you are following my store if you would like to know when those new things have been added.
 
The idea behind this linky is to list your TPT store item that has been wishlisted by the greatest number of people.  That item for me is
 
Click on the picture to take you to the product on TPT.
 
 
Make sure to head over to Classroom Confections to check out all the other amazing products that are being listed and get a jump start on filling those carts for back to school!  :)
 
~Erin

 

No comments:

Post a Comment