CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Bloglovin' Blog Hop

At this point, I'm certain that most of you, if not all of you are aware of the big change with Google reader.  I will admit I was one of those people that didn't want to change.  I was just getting use to this whole blogging experience and then BAM! something new to learn.  Let me tell you, Bloglovin is amazing and super simple.  I love the fact that I can organize the blogs I follow!  How wonderful is that?!?

I'm joining Tori's Teachers Tip linky to make sure that you are not only following this little blog here but are also following all of the other amazing blogs out there.

So what are you waiting for, head over and start following all the amazingly awesome blogs out there!  :)
 
 
~Erin
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment