CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Subtracting Gold

While I'm attemping to multi-task on a beautiful Saturday, I came up with a great subtraction station that I will be adding to my lesson plans this final week of school.

On Friday, we finished our readings of the various Jack and the Beanstalk books that I could find or had collected over the years, so I wanted to include a Jack and the Beanstalk themed math station this week.  I have uploaded this subtraction station to my TPT store as a FREEBIE.  Click the picture below and stop by to download your copy.  If you have finished school, as I know many have, just save it for next year.  :)

(If you grab a copy, please rate the freebie and follow my store while you are there. :0)
 
 Pictures of this station in action to come next week. 
 
 
~Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment